Is your fastening process 100 % process safe? Or is it susceptible to torque failures or over-torque results? Using a vulnerable tool that provides erratic torque output or delivers frequent torque failures is a common sign that your quality management process has failed.
When your application is critical, it's a risky bet to take the attitude that your torque management process is "good enough."
Safeguarding against fastening failures requires you to deploy torque tools designed to error-proof for the assembly process. Hand tools, like torque wrenches and screwdrivers designed with cam-over technology, provide precision and accuracy that manufacturing leaders with critical applications rely on.
What You Will Learn:
- Common type tools that are often susceptible to torque failures & over-torque results
- How the cam-over technology prevents an operator from applying too much torque
- Quality and productivity benefits of implementing a preset cam-over torque tool
- How to design a seamless error-proofing throughout your entire assembly process.
- How to ensure correct torque is consistently applied.