Engineers can transform their fastening process through insights and intelligence powered by data integration and torque monitoring with a smart electric screwdriver system. Real-time torque data provides immediate fastening insights for manufacturers to monitor and improve processes, enabling manufacturing engineers to minimize operator errors and track a part's progress through the entire assembly process.
Capture torque data and related traceability information while performing analysis on process and product-oriented data. Using smart tools to create a method for automating the fastening process and data collection will streamline your manufacturing workflows and reduce the risk of human errors.
In our upcoming webinar, Mountz product specialist David Cash will teach you how to improve fastening performance with a data integration strategy. His tips will help you successfully transition from a manual to an automated data tracking process. Register today to attend our live event and receive our on-demand webinar recording 48 hours after the presentation.
What You Will Learn:
- Tactics for programming fastening sequences and data collection events.
- Ways to utilize barcodes to track part data with a smart screwdriver system.
- How to implement a process of recording and storing the torque & fastening data
- How to develop an automated torque data tracking system.
- Best practices to identify costly production errors and insight into throughput and critical processes.