Error-Proof Your Fastening Process with Cam-Over Technology
Is your fastening process 100 % process safe? Or is it susceptible to torque failures or over-torque results? Using a vulnerable tool that provides erratic torque output or delivers frequent torque failures is a common sign that your quality management process has failed.
When your application is critical, it's a risky bet to take the attitude that your torque management process is "good enough."
Safeguarding against fastening failures requires you to deploy torque tools designed to error-proof for the assembly process. Hand tools, like torque wrenches and screwdrivers designed with cam-over technology, provide precision and accuracy that manufacturing leaders with critical applications rely on.
Register now to learn how to error-proof your fastening process with cam over technology. Dave Cash, one of our product experts, will be available for questions in the last 15 minutes of our presentation. Presentation records will be distributed to all registrants within 24 hours of the event.
What You Will Learn:
- Common type tools that are often susceptible to torque failures & over-torque results
- How the cam-over technology prevents an operator from applying too much torque
- Quality and productivity benefits of implementing a preset cam-over torque tool
- How to design a seamless error-proofing throughout your entire assembly process.
- How to ensure correct torque is consistently applied.