Quality control starts with processes. Measuring torque doesn’t stop once the assembly process is complete. It is no longer sufficient to run a bolt down until it is hand-tight. Manufacturing products of consistent quality requires monitoring and measuring torque at all stages of the assembly process.
Implementing a torque measurement program allows manufacturers to reduce risk and conform to quality standards and regulatory compliance.
Learn how to implement successful torque testing and calibration program by signing up for our educational webinar today.
We will distribute the on-demand within 48 hours of the live event to all registrants.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for testing torque
- Processes for conducting tool capability studies
- Tactics used to identify when a tool is out calibration
- How to validate and adjust a torque setting
- Methods to determine residual torque
- The value of torque auditing program