Solving fastening errors is about controlling variables or eliminating potential risks that create an unwanted fastening event. Mistake-proofing is the quickest path to zero defects and is a critical enabler for efficient manufacturing.
Error-proofing the complete tightening process control improves the quality control process for manufacturers by reducing the number of defective products pulled from the assembly line and hedging the risk of liability from product failures in the field. Creating reliable products requires a poka-yoke system that eliminates manufacturing risks and prevents product defects.
Eliminate product rework and warranties by adding an error-proofing process to the manufacturing line. Our product specialist David Cash will demonstrate how to improve quality by deploying error-proofing techniques. Please register today to attend our live event and receive our on-demand webinar recording 48 hours after the presentation.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how an improper fastening process can cause tightening failures
- Discover essentials to torque fasteners in the proper sequence and ways to implement error-proofing process
- Understand tactics for programming and monitoring various parameters of the tightening process
- Identify such issues as cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns, and cycle incompletes
- Best practices for error-proofing the fastening process and tightening sequence to help reduce product liability